Friday, October 17, 2008

Step. By. Step.

I just had to share these hilarious mini-videos of Pacha!

As I've mentioned before, she's afraid of stairs. She has come along way though and now zooms up and down short, wide stairs. She also isn't big enough to jump up on the couch, although she can jump down. She tries to jump up all the time by giving herself a running start but she never quite makes it.

So last weekend my sister saw these funny little "doggy steps" while we were in the States and decided to purchase them for Pacha as a gift from her boys. So far she has gone up a few times on her own, even though it's taken a LOT of coaxing! Here are two little videos of her attempts. The first one was sooooo funny, but my memory ran out so I didn't get the end. The second one should wrap it up a little better. Notice my attempts to help her out.





And just for the fun of it: sleepy dog picture

No comments: