Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let the wooing begin!

I just got back from my first informal meeting with one of the hospitals regarding jobs once I graduate. You know it’s going to be good when the first thing they say is, “it’s not a question of whether or not we choose you-It’s whether you choose us" and "what can we do as an employer to convince you we're the best choice". Sweet!

Now that I’ve seen what Hospital F has to offer, let’s see what Hospital E can do for me. :-) So far Hospital F is looking pretty good... if they could throw in a signing bonus I think I would be sold. It’s surprising though, because I was sure it was going to be Hospital E who would win me over. All I can say is they better start wooing soon or they might lose me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Awesome!!
You are in such an great position.
Very excited and proud of you... only 4 1/2 years ago you were translating English to French for Sobeys. Quite the journey!!

Kevin