Monday, March 10, 2008

The Time-Space Continuum

I just looked at my calendar and realized I only have 5 weeks of classes left and then it’s time for finals. Holy crap!! If I remove today, Good Friday and Easter Monday it means I only have 22 days of school left. Gah! This boggles my mind and is making me a little anxious.

Isn’t it weird how time seems to speed-up, as you get older? I guess it’s because when you are 2 years old, 1 year is half your life, but when you are 30 years old, one year is only 1/30 of your life. It’s also bizarre how periods of time seem shorter as you get older. When I was 10 and my sister was 20 I was half her age. But now that I’m 32 and she’s (soon to be) 42, I’m almost 3/4 her age. One day, when I’m 90 and she’s 100 I’ll be 9/10 her age… it’s almost like I’m catching up to her. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes..
So when you were like 1 1/2
and I wasn't born you were 1 1/2 times older then me..
now I'm 15/16 your age..
God I'm so catching up!

Glad to see you posting again. :)

Kevin