Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary Pacha!

A year ago today I drove to Halifax to meet my new best friend. I remember it was Canada Day when I went to meet with Pacha’s (then Sofia) former owner. She was so calm and looked so sad. I was convinced I had gotten a chronically depressed pup. Since then, she has blossomed into an adorable little klutz who makes me laugh on a daily basis. For your enjoyment, here is a year of the Pacha:

The first day in her new home


Pacha discovers the belly rub


Pacha vs Blackout the evil neighbourhood cat


Happy Halloween!


Confirmation that she is in fact a dog - as she digs a hole in the mud


Merry Christmas!


Stylin' in her winter coat


Pacha meets her new cousin Jazz


Party Pacha!


Having an afternoon snooze while I study


Pacha meets Dixy


Finally, a picture one year later



...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 'birthday' Pacha!!