Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Little Pony.

Well, not exactly MY Little Pony... more like, HIS Little Pony. Mr. Perfect bought himself a toy... err... a car last week: a Mustang. Oh Wait! It’s a ‘96 Mustang SVT Cobra – I think you’re suppose to say the whole thing when referring to it. For those not in the know (like me), a Mustang is also referred to as a Pony. I can’t say I’m a fan of it, but it makes him so happy and giddy that I can’t help but smile when I see it. Much to my embarrassment, it rumbles loudly and makes an awful stink, but I guess that’s the price of love.

He had been looking for one for a while now, but I believe he had a preference for one from the 80s. Having seen the look of the 80-something Mustangs, I can assure you I’m ecstatic he went with a 90-something car. He told me he loved the ones from the 80s because that’s the car he worshiped as a kid. I told him after he chose the one he bought that I’m happy not to have a car reminiscent of the Delorean from Back to the Future in my driveway! I told him he should get one from the 60s but he frowned and said if he had 100k of disposable income he would. Hah! Suddenly the ‘96 was looking quite nice!

Muscle cars really aren’t my thing and had he pulled up in that vehicle on our first date, he might not have gotten a second date... let alone the moniker Mr. Perfect.:-)

Anyway, here’s a pic from the ad :


It's not that bad, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's not bad at all! it's beautiful!! congrats Mr. Perfect on the nice new-to-you car :)