Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sowing the Seeds of Love

I’ve had the Tears for Fears song, Sowing the Seeds of Love (gotta love the 80s), in my head the entire morning as I weeded and worked in my garden. The vegetable garden is coming along nicely even though we’ve had to replant our beans. Today we planted extra seeds where the initial ones hadn’t taken.

Here are a few pictures of our crops






I also worked in my flower garden and have some new flowers to share.


I have no idea what these flowers are, but they are pretty funky!





I’m really excited about the plants I started all on my own this year because you can really see the progress in the last month.

As you can see there is a significant difference from my previous post.



Finally, here's a pic of my purrrrty unknown flowers in a vase




I think I'm officially a gardener. :-)

No comments: