Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well aren’t YOU funny?

So far, things are going really well with my roommates/tenants. For the most part, I’m alone most of the time. The engineer is here maybe 7 days a month, the teacher has a busy social life and the plumber goes to PEI every weekend. Most days it’s like I live on my own... but I get paid for it!

Yesterday I had a great chat with J. the plumber. We had supper together which is a rarity. I think it’s the first time I actually ate at the same time as one of my roomies! He told me he thought I didn’t eat. Hah! Fooled him! We’ve all gotten comfortable to the point were we can tease each other. J. calls me the room hermit because I’m always in my room studying. He told me yesterday he thought I was OCD because I would constantly put things back into their rightful place… rightful place according to me, of course. He noticed this when I refolded the dishcloth the way I like it. It’s important to only fold it once because if it’s folded in four and it’s wet, then it won’t dry as well. 8-) Yes, I’m a geek. Anyway, he admitted that since then he does stuff to mess with me. He moves things out of their rightful place to see if I’ll put them back. Hah! Apparently I’m pretty good about putting things back. I missed a few things so he was happy to say I’m not as OCD as he once thought. Hah! I sooooo need to figure out a way to get back at him!

No comments: