Monday, March 30, 2009

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Let’s hope it won’t kill this curious cat because yesterday I cyber-stalked Mr. Maybe’s ex-girlfriend/mother of his child on facebook. I know I shouldn’t have, but my curiosity got the best of me. Plus, she has her profile wide open so how was I supposed to resist? I everything she wrote and posted over the last two years. It was actually a very fascinating read. I found it interesting to see the process of their relationship from the early beginning to the birth of their child to this weekend, which was their son’s first birthday.

I’m not sure what I was looking for, but I know I wanted to know she was like. I know he has no interest in getting back with her… it’s definitely not a question of jealousy, but I wanted to know who this women who will forever be intertwined with him really is. Mr. Maybe was only mentioned occasionally and with nothing too revealing. She’s also very pretty… not intimidatingly gorgeous, but pretty. I also got to see tons of pictures of his son! What a cutie pie.


...

No comments: