Friday, March 6, 2009

One of those days

I’m feeling completely blah today. I don’t know if it’s because the March break is almost over or because I’m starting a new round of exams next week, but I just can’t shake it. Actually, I think I know what it is… yes, you might have guessed it: Mr. Maybe. *sigh* Don’t worry - Nothing has changed between us. But that might just be the problem. Next week we’ll have been together for four months. I’m starting to have really strong feelings for this guy. The problem is, I have no idea where he stands. I don’t even know if he considers me his girlfriend or not. He doesn’t communicate. At. All. I know I need to talk about it to him, but I have no idea how to broach the subject. How do I tell him how I feel without putting myself out there in a completely vulnerable state?


...

No comments: