Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pulling The Plug

Last week my sister, her husband an 10 year-old son decided they would attempt to go 10 days without any electronics. That meant no TV, no DVDs, no game cube and no computer. They managed to keep away from the electronics for 6 days.

Well, they’ve inspired me to do the same. I have four exams next week and if there couldn’t be a better time to avoid the evils of TV and the Internet. As of midnight tonight until the end of my last exam on February 7, I am cutting myself off! EEEEKKK!!!



Of course, there are a few exceptions:
1) Email still needs to be checked twice a day since most of my profs use it as their main means of communication
2) Online banking is also aloud (I still have to pay bills)
3) I’m allowing myself a TV viewing pass for LOST on Wednesday and Thursday.

Wish me luck... but do so before midnight or I won't know for 10 days. Hah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Both with the exams and with pulling the plug. You're stronger than me - I couldn't do it, even with the small exceptions you've given yourself.