Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I can't believe what I'm about to say...

It just seems way to early, but I have to share this before I burst!

Monday night, during one of our cuddling marathons, Mr. Perfect told me he’s falling in love with me... and I said me too

It’s completely mad, but it feels so right. We keep trying to slow things down, but can’t seem to help ourselves. We want to be together all the time and kiss and cuddle and touch each other. I haven’t felt like this since I was 16. Anyway, at least we aren’t 16 and keep reminding each other that this craziness will fade, and hopefully we’ll still love each other on the other side of this wild infatuation. We both know that at the very least, we’ll be left with is two people who want the same things and have the same values.

You guys have followed my dating saga for years now… I’ve never gone this fast or been this crazy before! It’s completely out of character for me. I mean, I mock people who go too quickly! Sure, I still have a thousand insecurities and worries about the relationship (are we going too fast? Is it ok if I don’t want to jump him every second of every day? What if I think I’m in love and I’m actually not? Is this going to end up like with my ex-fiancé?) but I tell him all about these insecurities and it makes it all better.

THIS is exactly how I imagined it should be when I met the one. Not saying he is… but when I dreamt about it, it would always be this easy and perfect.

I even updated my relationship status on facebook. You know it's serious when you announce it on facebook. :-P


...

No comments: