Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pepto-Bismal IS romantic

I’ve been nauseous since last Thursday and it was getting to be a real pain! And NO, I’m not pregnant! Anyway, Saturday night Mr. Perfect and I were supposed to go out with a bunch of my friends to see a concert. I made it to my friend’s house, but never made it too the show because I was sick. I was so disappointed because I was really looking forward to hanging out with all my married friends, because for once, I wasn’t alone. When we got back to Mr. Perfect’s place, I asked if he had any Pepto-Bismal, but he didn’t. He had some Gravol which knocked me out for the night.

Last night I went over to his place and he had been out to do some shopping. Among the things he picked up: Pepto-Bismal, contact lens solution (I’m always complaining about my contact lens) and my favourite peppermint tea. :-) How sweet is that? I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy that someone bought me Pepto-Bismal.

No comments: