Monday, May 4, 2009

I shouldn’t have mocked Big Rig

A few weeks ago I posted about my bizzaro roommate, Big Rig, and his girlfriend. He was moving in with her after having met her three days earlier. At the time I kept thinking: “Seriously? She’s your girlfriend and you only met her three days ago? Are you insane?” Of course, the moving in part was a tad mockable.

Well, it turns out it is possible to meet someone and fall for them rather quickly! I’m not moving in with Mr. Perfect, but he is my boyfriend. Crazy – I know! We spent all of Wednesday together, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night as well. Over the weekend we decided we didn’t want to date anyone else. So, yeah... I dated Mr. Maybe for 5 months and yet I wasn't sure if he was my boyfriend or not and now Mr. Perfect is my boyfriend within a week!

This is so unlike me! I don’t do spontaneous and speedy relationships. I’m the queen of the dysfunctional relationship. It’s a little worrisome, but I’m enjoying the ride.

Oh, and for the record – there are definitely sparks. :-D


...

3 comments:

Tammi Hayne said...

Yay for decisiveness!!! :)

mrsbingley said...

Been there, done that....it definitely happens! I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

I moved in with Patrick after a mere 6 months of dating - which is CRAZY for me.

But ... when it's right, it's right.