Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update post

Since there isn’t much excitement these days, I figured a quick update would be the way to go.

- Still dating mystery airport guy. It’s been a whole two weeks. Hah! Tonight will be our 5th date. Things are going well, but now the big question remains… do I get him a Christmas gift and if so what? Do I invite him to Christmas dinner where he will be introduced to my wacky family for the first time? So many questions! I think it’s going to be a last minute decision. Stores are still open Christmas Eve, right?
- Finished my exams yesterday and now I have 19 days of freedom (and work at Cora’s)
- I’ve started planning the menu for Christmas dinner… did I mention I’ll be playing hostess this year? My Mom is concerned my house is too small but I couldn’t care less!
- All done wrapping my 3 Christmas gifts. Hah!
- I’m planning on doing some crafty work during the holidays among which I’ll be building a headboard out of an old wooden door. I’ll keep ya posted.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Have a wonderful holiday!! :)