Friday, December 12, 2008

Almost Halfway

By supper time today I will have completed more than half my exams. That means four down and three to go. Unfortunately the really tough ones are the final three. At least I can say I only have five days of studying left.

In other news, I went out with the boy again last night. Hmmm... I think I need a covert name for him to use on my blog. Suggestions are welcome. :-) Anyway, we went for a walk in a local park after my exam. It was such a wonderful evening! We walked for about two hours while the snow was lightly falling... it was just gorgeous. We talked and talked and talked some more. Seriously. It’s like we couldn’t stop talking about everything and anything. After our walk we went to his place for nice cup of hot tea. It was just a nice end to a super relaxing evening.

Right after our walk he received a phone call and of course I had to ease-drop. It was one of his friends. After about a minute of chatting he ask if he could call him back later this week. I heard his friend say, Oh sorry, I didn’t know you were busy. To which he responded, no problem, I’m with Changa and don’t want to be rude. Alas, I didn’t hear his friend’s muffled response. Boo. However, I take it that his friend knows of my existence since he only had to say my name and not something like I can’t talk I’m out or I’m with someone or I’m on a date. This means he’s talked about me! Am I being silly if I’m excited about this?

We’re going out again tomorrow night.

Must not be giddy. Must not be giddy. Must not be giddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, be giddy! You more than deserve it :D

Good luck with those last three exams!