Thursday, December 18, 2008

La La La La La La

That is my song of joy! I’m all done my exams and now have two weeks off! Wheeee! My last three exams where pretty rough. The one on Sunday was supposed to be the toughest of all my exams, but it went quite well. 40% of the class is failing so the fact that going into the exam I had a B+ average is really good. I’m just greedy and am hoping to maintain at least a B in that class.

My exam on Monday was horrible! I simply ran out of time to prepare. I need to get a 33% to pass that class and I’m just hoping I made it. Pretty bad, huh? It was mostly multiple choice but with trick questions in which you needed to really understand the subject to pick the right answer. Ugh.

Yesterday I had my final exam and that didn’t go too well either. I came down with some wacky cold yesterday and was feeling miserable during the entire thing. I had so much trouble concentrating because of the head stuffiness and constant nose blowing. I was hoping to get an A in that class but I know I won’t make it. It’s ok, though. I did the best I could, given the miserable-ness I was feeling.

Last night I curled up on the couch with Pacha, lots of blankets, a hot cup of coco (spiked with Bailey’s) and the musical Mama Mia. Is there anything better than Abba to make you feel all cheering inside? Oddly enough, it’s like my cold has disappeared today! Wahooo!

I also got a sweet email from the boy yesterday (seriously! I need a nickname for this poor guy). We had gone out on Saturday but our date was cut short. We had talked a few times since then on the phone, but I’m just horrible with phone conversations! I swear, as soon as I have a phone next to my ear it’s like I forget how to form words! Anyway, I was feeling kinda blah over our mangled conversations so I sent him an email explaining how phones are my nemesis. He wrote back saying he understood and how happy he was I was done my exams and that he really hoped I would feel better soon (because of my cold) so he could see me. Awwww.

I don’t want to say it out loud... but if I write it down it doesn’t count... right? I really like this guy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for feeling better!
Yay for being done exams!
Yay for a well-deserved break from school!
Yay for the boy being all understanding about the phone thing (I hate 'em too!)
Just a whole bunch of yays for you :D