Monday, February 23, 2009

Snow Day!

I was quite shocked this morning when the radio announcer said University was closed! The University never closes! I was thrilled because Monday is my busiest day with classes from 8:30 to 4:30. I also have a big project due in a few days and could really use the extra time to work on it. The down side of a snow day is shoveling. Two hours of carting around the white stuff, helped by my roommate and a couple of random guys I paid $10 each to finish the job and my driveway is finally clear. Phew.

Here are a few pictures of all the snow and little Miss Pacha in her snow day outfit. :-)







You know what? A two hour workout for a day off is pretty good deal to me. Sadly they are calling for another blizzard tonight. Frankly, if I don't get a snow day and still have to shovel, I don't get the point.


...

No comments: