Friday, February 6, 2009

Three for the Price of One

It's Friday and I feel like posting about several random topics. Instead of a few shorter posts, I've decided to group them into a longer one.

Floor 1. Changa 0.

My cornering abilities aren’t as great as Pacha’s. This is what happened to my knee while playing a rousing game of tag with Pacha this week.

I think the colours are actually quite pretty. It's like a rainbow. :-)

------

No Longer Nameless Boy

Thanks to the suggestion of a friend, I’ve decided to call the boy Mr. Maybe. For obvious reasons I didn’t want to use his name here, but I also feel bad constantly referring to him as The Boy... it’s just not very manly.

------

Taking Bets

My birthday is next week (February 11). I had never really told Mr. Maybe my birthday was coming up since I didn’t know how to broach the subject without sounding like I was hinting for a gift. On the other hand, I think I’d be a little peeved if it was his birthday and he let it pass without telling me. So, I figured I subtly let him know. I told him I was disappointed because my next clinical is on a Thursday and Friday evening putting the kibosh on my Friday night Birthday plans. When I saw him last Saturday he ask when my exact birthday was, so now he knows.

Now I’m trying to figure out if he will do anything for my birthday. I really have no clue how he will acknowledge it... it could be anything from a high-five and a Happy B-day to a romantic diner. So place your bets people! What’s it gonna be. The winner will receive nothing but the pride of knowing they were right. :-P


...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh, nasty bruise. hope it's less colorful (and painful, bc it looks like it is) soon.

AND - can I just say how happy I am that you have a Mr. Maybe?

Changa said...

Thanks Chelle! I'm pretty happy with my Mr. Maybe too. :-)