Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It’s an Update Kinda Day


I realise I’m behind on a few updates, so here goes!

Pacha Post-op
Pacha had her surgery last Wednesday and it went really well. Turns out the two lumps were cysts and not tumours – so yay! Although she was wide awake a running around that same afternoon, she did seem to be in a little bit of pain. She would just stand there and stare even though she was exhausted. I think she didn’t want to move cause it hurt her. At one point I laid her down so she could rest. Once down she didn’t move at all and fell asleep in that exact position... the picture is priceless!

I’m happy to report she was back to her old self the very next day.

Pin Cushion Experiment
Last Sunday I started on my 5 injections per day regiment. So far, so good. It’s a bit of a challenge managing so many injections, but it’s going well. Mr Perfect gives me a hand whenever he can so that helps a lot. For those who know the terminology, I’m on CD3 of stims and go back in tomorrow morning for blood work and ultrasound to see how things are progressing. We’re still looking at a potential egg retrieval on March 15 (in 9 days!), but it all depends on how I respond to the meds.

I guess that’s about it for now – I’ll try my best to keep you posted

No comments: