Thursday, February 7, 2008

Round One Complete

After three days of exams I’m finally done for a few weeks. I can’t say it went superbly, but at least it’s done. I was disappointed in my French exam as I felt I just couldn’t get it together during the test. My physics and math exams went fairly well but I’ve learned from previous experience not to get my hopes up too much. I’ll have to wait and see for the results.

Then, there is my chemistry exam. All I can say is WHAT THE FUCK?! It was the most absurd exam I have ever seen! There was nothing even remotely close to what we studied in class. It’s as if in class he told us: an electrolyte is a substance which, once dissolved, conducts electricity. Then, at the exam, he asks: how can an elephant mutate into a frog? WHA?? Ok, that wasn’t a question but that’s certainly what it felt like.

I hate this. Chemistry is supposed to be my B+ class and now I’ve gone and failed my first exam... I’m pretty sure I failed anyway. All this time I’ve been struggling with math and physics… I really didn’t expect to have to worry about chemistry. Ugh. I need a drink.

Fuckity Fuck Fuck.

No comments: