Monday, April 23, 2007

Don't give a hairdresser two pictures

I got a haircut today. It’s the first haircut in four months. I had been trying to grow out my hair because I wanted a specific style that needed a little length. I went to a new hairdresser since I still haven’t found one I like. I brought the following picture:



Since the bangs aren’t exactly how I want them, I brought an old picture of myself to use as reference for my BANGS and only my bangs.


After a mass amount of cutting, I asked which picture she was using as reference. Yours, she answered. Crap! After indicating I actually wanted to look like Ashley Scott, she did her best to fix the do, but it was too late. So now I look like I have a helmet on my head. Ugh.

four months of really bad hair for nothing.

Don't even ask. I'm no posting a picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ack, hopefully it'll be better after you wash it and style it yourself, haircuts almost always are.