Friday, April 6, 2007

From 5 to 27!

In my last Running Clinic had five participants (well, six actually but one never showed up). I started a new clinic a little over a week ago and I now have 27 participants! Wheeeee! I absolutely adored my last group and will miss them dearly. Since it was such a small group we became quite close. I really hope I’ll be able to get to know my entire new group as well. It’s such a huge jump in participants, but it’s also so much fun to have all these people excited to run. My sister Christine has joined me as a group leader and I think my friend Michelle will be helping out as well. I’m so happy they are able to share in this wonderful experience with me.

I’ve also initiated a virtual clinic on my favourite forum. I have 15 participants for my virtual clinic. I’m really looking forward to seeing their progress, as I’ve known many of these girls for some time. I’m so proud of them for signing up! I really hope I can deliver.

1 comment:

Foxy Renard said...

You are a super-inspiring star and will lead the whole lot of us to goodie-goodness!