Saturday, April 21, 2007

So… I bought a wedding dress today.

No. I’m not going crazy and yes, I really DID buy a wedding dress today. I was out thrift store shopping with a friend today when we saw this gorgeous wedding dress at Frenchy’s. I couldn’t believe it! It was like every dress I had tried on once upon a time. I looked a t the price: $50. My friend and I gawked at it and she said, too bad neither one of us is getting married. That’s when I remembered a consignment shop where the dresses go for $300 to $700. So we went to the consignment shop to check things out. Sure enough, the prices were as I remembered and many of the dresses weren't even as nice as the one we saw. So I went back and bought the dress! I’m going to try and sell it at the consignment shop for $300 on Monday. I swear I’m not crazy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah! That's a great plan! I hope you get a nice cheque from the consignment store :)

dinah34 said...

That's a great racket. :)

Ms.Smarties said...

Sounds like a plan. Let us know if it worked!