Sunday, April 1, 2007

It’s back to breakfast invitations

While in a recent relationship, I realized that when you are part of a “couple”, other couples invite you out for dinner. However, when you are single you only get invited out for breakfast… or the occasional drink because apparently single girls like to drink.

So I’m back to breakfast only as the boy and I broke-up this afternoon. It was pretty much decision, but it was such a hard one to make. How do you leave someone who is wonderful… but that you just don’t feel like it will work out in the grand scheme of things? It’s not easy and it still hurts. I just hope he is ok. I feel like he’s going to hate me and so is his family – but I had to do what I felt was right. Prolonging the inevitable wouldn’t have helped anyone.

No comments: