Monday, October 29, 2007

Adventures in waitressing

Yesterday I had to dress up for a Halloween day at work. As previously posted, I went as a “cereal” killer. The costume wasn’t much of a success as most people had no clue what I was nor would they ask.

To make they day even better, a few hours into my shift I bent over and split my pants! Actually, it’s like my pants just disintegrated! I had to work the rest of the shift with my ”holy” pants! I kept asking the girls if my ass was falling out… but the best they could answer was… it’s not THAT bad. UGH.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ugh, what a sin.

I had the same thing happen when I worked in retail. It was Midnight Madness (so tax free and just craziness) and there was no way in hell i could leave. I had a long sweater on, but still, ugh.

Hope your week gets better!