Friday, October 12, 2007

It gives a new meaning to “parking”

My 12-year old nephew has developed a keen interest in sex lately. He’s in grade 7, which, if I recall correctly, is when sex-ed starts (or at least, more detailed sex-ed). Anyway, this week he started asking questions to his Mom (my sister) about the subject. It started out as a discussion on other terms for “screw” to which my sister offered-up making love and sexual relations. He reflected on those words and then asked if there was a manual available for when you want to have sex. My sister explained that, no, there wasn’t a manual per say, but there were plenty of books out there. She offered to buy him one, but he quickly responded no! What if his friends saw it! Then he asks, how long does it take? Unsure what to answer, my sister compared it to exercise… in the beginning you don’t have as much stamina to exercise for along period of time compared to when you have more practice. He thinks about this and then adds, so how does it work exactly? So, do you like, just park it in there for like 30 minutes (he says, while thrusting his hips forward)? That’s pretty much when my sister lost it and couldn’t stop laughing!

Ah the joys of raising teenagers!

No comments: