Friday, October 12, 2007

There’s no mid in mid-terms

So apparently I’m in midterms… but since the semester is divided into thirds, it’s more like thirdterms. Is that a word? All I know is I’ve had lots of exams! As you saw from an earlier post, my math exam didn’t go so well. Physics on the other hand went fairly well. My goal was simply to pass but I’m feeling I managed to pull out a C or maybe even a B! That would totally rock! I kicked-ass in my nutrition exam. I figure I either got an A or an A+; either way, I’m feeling really good about it. As for chemistry, I’m finding it difficult to judge my score. I found I didn’t spend my studying time wisely and didn’t concentrate enough on definitions. Oh well. It kinda sucks because we had to learn 85 anions and their charges by heart, but those only accounted for 8 questions (out of maybe 50). However, there was no way around learning them all because you had no idea what was going to be asked.

I should be getting my scores back in the next few weeks. Regardless of the scores, I’m feeling much more confident than during my last post. Right now, math is the only major killer!

No comments: