Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh happy day!

Don’t you love having little things make you happy? Today I got one of my physics assignments back and I got a 100% on it! Wheeeee! I was so excited, I thought I was going to burst. You see, I got a 60% for my first assignment, 0% for my second and 80% for my third so 100% is freakin’ awesome! I also got a lab report back on which I scored a 90%. Yiiiipppeeeeee!

To top it all off, my sister shows up at my place with a boys phone number for me. She’d told me several times about her cute, single tenant, but I never thought much of it. Well, today while chatting with him she mentioned me, and he said, “well, I’m just a phone call away” so she took down his number and said I would call. Could be exciting. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day all around! Good work on your assignments, and good luck with the boy! :)