Saturday, November 10, 2007

I’m BACK!

Today, I went for a run! Not a marathon or a half-marathon or even a 5-k, but at least I R-A-N. I haven’t laced up my sneakers since the day my brother passed-away 6 months ago. I really don’t know why I haven’t been able to run… but it’s just something I couldn’t bring myself to do since that day. I guess everyone grieves in a different way.

I’m just so happy I was finally able to do it. I even have a cold right now and ran. Wheeee! Let’s just hope it sticks with me for a while. Not the cold, but the running.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for getting back to running!

Foxy Renard said...

Aw, I love this. I am glad you got your run on. I have to start doing it again too - I have only been here and there since getting the dog (she's more of a walker) and I do miss it. You'll be my inspiration!