Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Over 30? Single?

Then you’re the guy for me. Apparently that’s how it goes anyway. My good friend R met a guy in the airport on Sunday night and gave him my number! It’s a guy she used to work with at Crystal Palace when we were in high school. They were both heading to Toronto for work and over the course of the conversation he mentioned he was single. She said, “you’re going to think I’m crazy, but my friend just dropped me off at the airport and she is single and a really great girl. I’m sure you guys would hit it off”. So he gave her his business card and told her to tell me to email him.

The ironic thins is, he works at Blue Cross which is where I used to work. I can’t place him at all, though and neither can he. No harm in meeting him anyway.

My roommate Liz totally cracks me up. I told her about this potential date and she was so excited! She said, “I’ve been praying for you so much lately… and not the crappy, lazy kind of prayers… the really good stuff!” She is just too funny!

I guess we’ll see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

R. totally rocks :)
Hope things go well.

Kevin

Christie said...

Ooh - sounds exciting!! Good luck!