Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The downfall of Barbecue season…

I love to barbecue! I think my favourite thing about it is the lack of dishes to do after the meal! However, I"ve discovered a slight problem with barbecuing: having your roommate forget to turn off the burner and you throwing in a match… thinking you will throw in the match and THEN turn on the burner… only to realize seconds later that you’ve burnt off all your forearm hair!

It’s all stubbly and feels like I shaved my forearm! Bah!

Happy barbecue season everyone!! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least it wasn't your eyebrows... or part of an eyebrow.

Uh, not that *I* have done that before or anything...

Happy bbqing!

Christie said...

I've done the eyebrow singe before - NOT attractive. Oh well, hair grows back quickly! :)