Sunday, March 25, 2007

My girls made it!

Tomorrow will be the last day of the Learn to Run clinic I’m teaching and I couldn’t be prouder of my students. This morning they ran their first 5 km race! They did beautifully – coming in at 35 minutes. I did the entire run with them and I was like a proud mamma. I gave them each a little “charm” as a medal for completing the race. They were so happy and proud of themselves; it was wonderful to see.

Next Thursday I start my new clinic with a new bunch of beginners – I can’t wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Professor Leblanc.

Kevin

Changa said...

Dude! You gotta learn how to spell my name properly! :-) It's a BIG B - cause I'm not small. Thanks for the kudos, but my girls deserve all the praise. I'm really amazed at how fast they ran!