Wednesday, March 7, 2007

There's a man on stilts in my office

No, a man on stilts is not a metaphor for life or code to let you know the CEO is in the building... there is literally a man on stilts in my office. He is currently hovering over my desk, plastering the wall. Meanwhile, another man is scraping the floor (think nails on a chalkboard) behind me, pausing for an occasional grunt or burp. My desk is currently sitting on the last piece of carpet in the area... I feel like I'm on an island. Soon they will be booting me out for a few hours while they replace the carpet beneath me. I'm looking forward to getting lots accomplished without any of my files (note the sarcasm). It's going to be another fun day in construction central again.

At least I can look forward to a brand new sunny space come Monday.

No comments: