Monday, April 27, 2009

Cue Mr. Perfect.

I’m dating a new guy. I know what you’re thinking: “Holy crap that was quick”. What can I say; my profile is that good! :-)

I’ve decided to name him Mr. Perfect, because… he is! I can’t find anything wrong with him.

* Cute? Check
* Tall? Check
* Kinda geeky in an adorable way? Check
* French? Check
* Has a great job in a career he loves? Check
* Knows how to write in complete sentences? Check
* Has a house? Check
* Has a dog? Check
* Has a dog that isn’t big enough to swallow Pacha whole? Check
* Thinks I’m adorable? Check
* Thinks Pacha is just as adorable as I am? Check
* Has a healthy relationship with his family? Check
* Affectionate? Check
* Funny? Check
* Gets my wacky sense of humour? Check
* Not afraid to let me know he’s interested? Check
* Good kisser? Check
* Wants kids? Check
* Knows what he wants out of life? Check
* Sensitive, but not so sensitive that you wonder if he’s gay? Check
* Knows how to swing a hammer and owns a tool belt? Check
* Not a virgin, sex maniac or terrified of commitment? Check. Check. Check.

Let's just hope the sparks continue to fly.


...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wheeee! Love the list - this especially made me giggle...
" Kinda geeky in an adorable way? Check"

Have fun!

Jen said...

Dude, I think that's a record!

Sometimes sparks are instant and sometimes they grow with time. Keep an open mind and give it a go. :)