Sunday, April 19, 2009

Single – take 2,451

We talked. We broke-up. I told him I didn’t think he felt about me the way I felt about him. He said no, I don’t think so. There was a bunch of other stuff, but essentially that’s what it boils down to. He also added that he was 75% certain he didn’t want any more kids and that was weighing heavily on him, so I guess I did the right thing.

It was fucking hard because I actually liked this one and when he said, you’re right, I don’t think I feel the same way you do I could feel my heart breaking. :-(

I think it's a good thing that I broke it off though.

At the very least he showed me I could have those lovey, fuzzy feelings again, and God bless him, he broke the dreaded three year curse! :-)


...

2 comments:

A proud granddaughter said...

It sounds like you made the right decision.

dinah34 said...

i'm so sorry changa. thinking of you.