Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I could just cry.

I don’t understand how a day that started out so wonderfully could turn into total crap. :-(

Then, somehow, my emotions took an odd turn of questioning our relationship and wondering where things are going as witnessed in my previous post. This afternoon I find out that the effing psych class I’m required to take this summer will not be offered. If you don’t know my frustration with that class you can check out Summer School Life in this post. So what does the absence of one stupid class have on my future? Well, it turns out I might be held back an entire fucking year because of it. You read right: an entire year! I think I’m going to be sick. My director is trying to figure out an alternative and I’ve been asked to go plead my case to the psych department. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. The financial and emotional implications of having to wait an extra year before graduating might send me over the edge right now. Please send all your positive vibes my way.


...

No comments: