Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm in... I think.

I haven't received my admissions letter, but yesterday I received my course selection package. Among the documents there was a letter stating that I haven't sent back my acceptance letter. Kinda hard to do when I haven't received it! So by the package of information, I'm assuming I'm in and the letters just got crossed along the way by Canada Post.

I've picked my classes and unlike most freshmen, I made sure I had early morning classes almost every day. I figure if I'm up for a class in the morning it'll be easier to study in the afternoon. If, on the other hand, I had afternoon classes, I just know I would be challenged to get up early to study.

In other news, I have 6 days left before closing - WAHOO! I have potentially rented out another bedroom which would mean I would only have one left to rent. It's someone who works in my building and she is coming over to see the place on Wednesday. I also met with my lawyer today and everything is on track for the big handover next week. I had hoped I would have some savings left-over, but after finalising the all the cost I have $43 left. Ugh. Oh well. When I did my calculations I had added a 10% buffer. I figured I wouldn't actually have to use the buffer, but since I do after all, I'm sure glad I added it in!

No comments: