Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Job Shadowing – Take Two

Take Two – the theme of the week. :-)

I’ve got my second job shadowing appointment set for Thursday. Wheeee! Thursday I’ll be exploring the World of Reparatory Therapy which includes visits to ICU and the operating room, how cool is that?

In theory, I should know what I want to do with the rest of my life by next Tuesday as I’ll have completed the job shadowing for both fields. There are three possible outcomes:

1. There is a clear winner between Respiratory Therapy and Radiology, making my decision an easy and confident one.

2. I love both fields equally and although I’m 100% certain I want to go back to University I’ll have to do more research to determine my concentration for September 2008

3. I hate both fields and left thinking – Oh crap! Now what?

Let’s hope for either 1 or 2. No worries, I’m feeling confident. :-D

No comments: