Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Out Loud

I was happy to see I'm not alone in my office loud talker pet peeve. In fact, it’s the highest office pet peeve according to this article. It caught my attention today as I have a particularly LOUD co-worker.

Despite the laundry list of complaints, the loud talker wins the award for most annoying. Of 2318 people surveyed in March 2006 by Harris Interactive and Randstad, 32% say an office loud talker is their biggest pet peeve. Coming in a close second at 30% is using an annoying cellphone ringtone; 22% said speakerphones are their No. 1 peeve.


As in this article I know way too much about said co-worker. I usually know what he is having for dinner, what he paid for his current house, what range he would like his new house to be in, what his weekend plans are, how much money he has in his bank account... seriously, I'm just waiting for him to announce his credit card number so I can start charging earplugs from e-bay to his account!

No comments: