Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally.

It only took one month…four application requests… lots of stress and headaches… but I FINALLY have my Student LOC! What a freakin’ relief. In the end, I went to my local Credit Union with whom my family has banked for as long as I can remember. I don’t know why it never occurred to me to do this in the first place, though! Actually, I forget that I have an account there because I since living in Ottawa 10 years ago, I’ve always dealt with the Bank of Montreal. The only reason I did so was because I didn’t have access to the Credit Union while in Ottawa. Anyway, the other two banks I attempted to deal with gave me the run-around and lots and lots of wait time (29 days of wait time to be exact). Today I went in to my CU and it was all done and approved within an hour.

I’m officially ready for school!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! Glad you were able to get it all worked out!

Anonymous said...

This is the best news I've heard all Month.. I am so extremely happy for you.. Time to become "Study Mode" Danielle.

Kevin :)

Changa said...

Yes! Time to become "Study Mode" Danielle as opposed to "Running Mode" Danielle or "Dating Mode" Danielle. Hah! :-) Hopefully I can get a little of the two other modes in while studying!