Sunday, August 19, 2007

Is it a boy or a girl?

I placed an ad for room rentals over the weekend. I have two rooms available. So far, I’ve had one girl check out the place and she seems fairly interested. I hope she takes it! She’s a teacher and seems like a sweet person.

My problem is… I have a guy who called as well and he is coming to check out the place in a bit. I would really prefer women, but in desperate times I would take a guy. I still have two weeks before September first and am debating if I should say the place is renting to this guy and wait it out for another roommate possibility.



I haven’t even met the guy, but his voice was just a little creepy. I’ll wait until I meet him… but in the end I’ll have to go with my gut, I guess.

Edited to add: The teacher took the room and the guy never showed so no decision to be made. One down. One to go.

No comments: