Friday, August 3, 2007

When I have nothing to do, I remove shelves

- While waiting for the cable guy to finish – I removed some shelves.
- While waiting for the phone guy to do the wiring - I removed some shelves.
- While waiting for the movers to bring in all my stuff - I removed some shelves.

I think I only removed about a ¼ so far.

Shelves


More Shelves


Right now my box spring is sitting in my downstairs office because the movers couldn’t get it upstairs. I have to wait until Monday for a furniture guy to come cut my box spring up and put it back together. EEEK!

Picture of my stairs after the battle with the box spring


Lovely pictures of my wallpaper room

Before the shelves came down


After removing the shelves and realising the paper was coming off


What is this behind the paper? Why it's more wallpaper!


Oh crap that’s a lot of wallpaper!


But you know what? I couldn't be happier. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that wallpaper have a faux wood print on it?!? That is awesome!

Congrats on your place, looking forward to seeing your "after" pics!

Meredith

Changa said...

Yup! Why buy "expensive" 70's wall panelling why you can fake it with wallpaper!

Unknown said...

That's a lot of shelves! Can't wait to see the place once it's been de-shelved and painted!