Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's freakin' official , Baby!

This just deserves it’s own post!

I am officially a University student! Wheeeeee! I just talked to my boss and gave my notice. I can now shout it from the rooftops! I’m FREE!!!!

He took it fairly well. He laughed when I told him at least I’m not leaving him for someone else. :-) He will tell my co-workers and on Monday when I go back everyone will know.

I also talked to my Mom and she is happy for me; stressed, but happy.

In three and a half weeks I'll be sitting in a classroom. EEEK!

4 comments:

Christie said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! You'll do great!

Unknown said...

So excited for you! You will kick all kinds of ass!

Anonymous said...

Danielle, I am so proud of you!!! What an inspiration you are to me! What guts and determination you have to change your career and follow your dream. I admire that and know that you are going to succeed like never before. I am sure that all is now falling in to place and feels just right, scary, but right. So often we fall into the trap of life and are not really living. We are living for others and not for ourselves and our souls. You girl, are perfect example of soaring. Take a few steps back only to take a great leap forward. Congratulations !!!!!!

Changa said...

Awwww.... You're going to make me cry Angela!