Thursday, August 2, 2007

Home Sweet...

I'm in my new house! Yay! I've discovered the former owners had an odd love for wallpaper, shelves and painting OVER wallpaper and shelves! Not so yay!

I"m about a fifth of the way in one bedroom. It took us all morning just to remove the thousands of shelves. Now it's wallpaper scraping time. Ugh.

I'll be moving my furniture in tomorrow so right now I don't have anything other than a computer (with internet) and a tv (with cable). It's hard to type while sitting on the floor. :-)

Well, I must get back to scraping! I'll update soon with pictures.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Congrats on the new place!!! Wishing you all the best scraping wallpaper and getting settled in! If I was closer, I'd come give you a hand, but alas, I'll just have to send best wishes for now.

But if I'm ever in the area.... :)

Unknown said...

ooh, sounds like a joy. Thankfully our place is wallpaper-free, but we still haven't painted yet. UGH.

Can't wait to see pics!