Sunday, January 28, 2007

From marathon runner to instructor

January 7, 2007

I realise it's been a while since I posted, but I haven't had much to say... especially regarding my running. :-) I've been out twice since the marathon and am now starting to get back into the swing of things.

Tomorrow I start teaching the Women's Only Learn to Run at the Running room. I'm quite excited and nervous about it. I hope I'll be able to pass on the "joy" of running to the people in my clinic!

I've also signed on for a clinic myself. I'll be starting the half-marathon clinic at the end of the month with the goal of doing the Bluenose Half-Marathon in Halifax. I know I seem to be going backwards... doing a half-marathon clinic after I do the full marathon, but I'm looking to meet new runner partners and it's probably the best to do it.

No comments: