Sunday, January 28, 2007

Website Updates

August 13, 2006

I feel like I'm finally back into the Team Diabetes mode. I've made some adjustments and updates to the website lately and am more eager to post then I have been in the last month and a half.

So what's new?

For one thing, we did the draw for a pair of tickets to see Country Rocks the Hill in Moncton last Friday. One of my co-workers one the pair of tickets. Since the tickets were donated by the concert promoters, we were able to make over $200 on the draw.

Our total amount collected has been updated and we have less than $2,100 left to go.

I've also added a guest map to our main page. The guest map tells us where our visitors our from. You click on the link and add a pin to your location. However, you have to include at least your name and a comment or it won't work. At the moment I'm the only visitor, but I'm hoping to get it filled up soon, so please add your pin!

www.teamdiabetes.bravehost.com

No comments: