Sunday, January 28, 2007

My sister is INSANE!

August 9, 2006

I was in Moncton for a few vacation days this week. It was nice to get in a few runs with Christine. We've both been slacking and I really needed her to get back on track.

Well, yesterday morning I got up at 5:30 AM to go running with Christine. She often goes for morning runs before heading to work. Well, this was my first extrememly early morning run and I two words for it: NEVER. AGAIN. I don't know how Christine does it! Not only was I still half-asleep as we ran, but I was also nauseated, tired, sick, weak. UGH. I almost felt like pulling out Christine's glucometer to check my blood sugar levels thinking I had suddenly become diabetic!

So I can safely say I'm looking forward to my evening runs starting tomorrow. We are in full training mode and it's scary! Let's hope we make it!

No comments: