Sunday, January 28, 2007

What next?

June 21, 2006

I'm fully recovered from my half-marathon... and to tell you the truth, I barely felt any pain on Monday. I guess I owe that to proper training. I'm feeling quite restless this week as I'm supposed to "rest my body" until Sunday. I hadn't realised how much time running had been taking up! I've noticed that since I'm not running first thing after work this week, I find myself bored by 6:30, having already made supper, eaten and done the dishes! What did I do with my time before I started running??

We've raised over $9000 so far and only have a little over $3000 to go. I'm not quite sure where to go from here. Although I have 2 speed dating events coming up, I'm not so sure they will be successful events. We need another BIG event like the Wine Cooler to top us off. Any suggestions would be welcomed!

No comments: