Monday, January 29, 2007

Baby Ran!

I'm so proud of myself! Yesterday when I arrived at the Running Room, no one from the clinic I am teaching was there. I had two options: run with the half-marathon group in -25 temperature or sneak out and run a shorter distance in the comfort of the gym. I was sure I was going to sneak out, but to my own surprise, I sucked it up and did the 7k in the freezing cold! It wasn't so bad... however, today I am home sick with a wicked sore throat and a fever. The fever has subsided, but I still had to call in a replacement for tonight's clinic. Maybe running in the cold wasn't such a great idea after all!

1 comment:

Ms.Teacher said...

Ms.Teacher said...

Ms.Smarties tagged me so I am passing it along.. Check out my blog for info.

Hope you don't mind!

Tabitha